Speak 2 Me Communications
Isiah Reese- Global Business Leader
Isiah Reese is a seasoned sales and marketing professional has held past leadership roles for several major Fortune 500 organizations throughout his career, such as The Microsoft Company, Walt-Disney Company Consumer Products Company, The Coca-Cola Company, M&M Mars, and PepsiCo.
In addition to his corporate sales and marketing rise;
- Chief Customer Officer Speak 2 Me Communications LLC- a Leadership and global brand strategy company
- Leadership Global Marketing role for the Microsoft Company (Head Director World Wide Marketing OEM) World Wide responsibility for marketing dollars that delivered marketing campaigns and channel incentives for the company. (20 Billion dollar division for the company)
- He sits on several boards across the country; Tougaloo College Board of Trustees, South Carolina State University Advancement Foundation Board, ITSMF Organization (Information Technology Senior Management Forum and National Sales Network (NSN)
Isiah, is also a national published author of the book entitled “From the School of Business to CorporateAmerica” a book designed for those entering college outlining what skills are needed to get into corporate America that was placed in over 500 universities in the US. His forthcoming series of books are scheduled for 2015 and 2016 respectively.
Isiah is routinely called upon by the speaking circuit for motivational seminars at Colleges, Universities and business organizations, Churches, delivering leadership and development and inspirational techniques for today’s environment. His “Ready, Aim, Shoot” CD has been translated in both English and Spanish and is distributed globally.
Isiah is very active in the community.
- He was named one of Corporate America’s most influential African-Americans executives by Grace Magazine
- He is Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer of MyDad360. A global organization designed to build a community that is focused on the “irreplaceable” role of a father being in the lives of their children (www.mydad.org)
- A financial member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
- Founder-Chairman of My Kid Biz a free financial literacy program for kids 10-18
- Proud Executive sponsor for 100 African-American Males in his college program entitled “Men in Motion” that has a 100% successful graduation rate through Central Carolina Technical college in his hometown of Sumter, SC
- CEO of Speak 2 Me Communications LLC- a Leadership and global brand strategy company for minority businesses
- Hampton University Dr. William R. Harvey Leadership Institute 2014 award and speaker
- Executive campus speaker Microsoft HBCU career series
- Received the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference Achievement award for top black executives
- Launched national hiring Microsoft recruiting program on 106 HBCU campuses in US (STEM)
- Black Executive Exchange speaker through the Urban League for HBCUs and received top Visiting Professors Award 2014 through the program
- Microsoft spokesperson for the annual HBCU President’s conference through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Featured figure in Southern University New Orleans (HBCU) for the documentary “The past became a bright future”outcome through technology from Hurricane Katrina impact
- Omega Psi Phi speaker for the Youth Leadership Conference that serves over 700 black males between the ages of 10-18, 250 single mothers and 250 single fathers
- Received 2014 “Game Changer” award by the Organization Black Aeronautical Professionals (Black Pilots) and served as key speaker on STEM
- Newly appointed Chief Marketing Lead for Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. worldwide representing 808 chapters and the brand strategy for the organization
Isiah’s Educational background;
- Bachelor of Science of Marketing from South Carolina State University
- Masters in Business Administration Management from Webster University, St. Louis Missouri
- Harvard Business School Executive Leadership program (Disney sponsored)
Go To Top